Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Sale-ing

This morning River and I got to do some saling. We got a later start because our bountiful basket pickup was at 9:15 but we still did good. We started out at Deer Springs park and headed West. Here is what we found:
A file cabinet, its old but in decent condition, oh and it was FREE.

The new book of knowledge set $5


random kids books....FREE


Sorry this is hard to see, its a science lab set with all sorts of cool things to do $5


A doctor play set with a "real" stethoscope $5. At first I was thinking that was too much but he gave me some good deals on a couple of other things so I popped. I am glad I did because the kids have been playing with it since we got home (even Graisan). 


My $2 pile...a globe (which I can never seem to pass up), rotating salad tray, crystal growing set, and a pottery wheel.


Toy or craft organizer $2, Im sure I don't really NEED this but at $2 I figured I would find a good use for it.


random containers a quarter a piece


shoe organizer, bucket of yarn, bag full of monster ball toys, and a scrapbook kit $1 each


Reusable tote bags a quarter each.....yes I am a bag hoarder but I really do use them.


50 cents each.....frisbees, wilton cake pans, several hot wheels, markers, scissors, pick up sticks, drink mixer.


More 50 cent things....a plastic desk (I have been wanting one of these for Reanna), pencils, candy molds, disposable banana split bowls, spice rack, potato slicer, several classical music cd's (for composer study), and a language arts game.


Book 15 cents


These were $2.50 total but I really wanted them. They are the flylady books that I have been wanting to read. Oh if anyone in my before five in a row group needs the corduroy book let me know, this one is an extra.


Last but not least, a lava lamp for Graisan. She has been wanting one for a long time and I found this for $3


The weather was lovely today and although we didnt have a ton of time, I am happy with our haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-35200216-1