Friday, September 28, 2012

The Tot Lot - Blueberries for Sal

This week's book was Blueberries for Sal. It was the longest book so far but super cute and held her attention. 


We made a lapbook from worksheets found at Homeschool Share. Below she is matching up baby animals with their Mammas.

On Daddy's day off, he helped her put her bear puzzle together. He is SO much more patient then me :). Oh and dont judge me on her hair this week. It was one of those weeks.



She played a counting blueberry game with her sister. It is such a blessing to have older siblings that like to help out!


Then she made blueberry biscuits with Graisan.



There wasn't much to this week's lapbook so I let her cut out some pictures and glue it in her book. I have no idea why this pic is black and white.


This was a Lower and Upper case blueberry alphabet. I laminated the pages and had her match them up. At first she was mad because she didn't understand the concept, but she had fun once she figured it out.


Our BFIAR group didn't meet for a field trip this week. We started our home school group co-op today  and she and Nick both had a blast. Sorry I didn't take any pics of that, it would be another blogpost anyway. I actually felt like I didn't do that much with her this week, however looking back she did a lot. That's is the nice things about prepping ahead of time. I highly recommend atleast printing out the worksheets well in advance. Then when you have a lazy week, you can still be productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-35200216-1