Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Sale-ing

It's been a couple of week since River and I went yard sale-ing, so we were raring to go today! We were not disappointed that's for sure! I'm not going to post in any kind of order today so here goes. This is a box of religious type books and videos I got for $2.00. There are some I'm happy to keep and the rest I will list on paperback swap.
Ok I stood and debated about whether or not I should get this. It was $4.00 but in the end I decided I could put it on our computer table and use it to organize papers. And you never know I may think of some other way to utilize this.
River was elated to come across this yard sale. The guy had two tables full of rare coins. River has been collecting since he was little so he got these two to add to his collection. He would have bought them all if he could but that was not in the budget. He did get the man's number just in case he wants to buy later. This is one of the things I love about yard sale-ing, not only do we get cool things, we get to meet some really cool people! 

This is a barbie 5 in 1 play tent for $2.50. And yes Nicky loves it!


He also likes these little chairs I got for $1.50each for him and Reanna. Look at that face! How lucky am I that God gave him to me to raise!


I bought this corner stand for $5. I just love these things. My houseplants look so nice on them!

A toy box for $3. This is going in Nick's room.


River got a Bronco's snuggie. Im not sure which he loves more the coins or this. It was $3 but the lady said since he was such a huge Bronco's fan he could have it for $2.


Alex was just asking for a tv and vhs player so he could watch old tapes we have. Well the Bronco's lady gave us the tv, 2 swivel stands, vhs player, and 3 boxes of vhs tapes for $10. The stands are really cool and I am planning a recycling project for old vhs tapes so I was happy to add to my stack.



Some clothes for Reanna .25 a piece.


Clothes for Nick .25 a piece


A couple pair of pants for Graisan, and I even found me 2 shirts and a pair of pants $1 each.


This is a random stuff pic. Books .25 each, animal puzzles .50, bag of robot dogs, cow and earth .25 (I get these things for sensory bins), craft sand $1 for both, muffin tin .25, and 4 little kitchen plaques .75 total.


A box of terra cotta planters $3


2 man tent $3, pampered chef apple corer $5, 2 bathroom pics $2.50, and extension cord $2.


Another shoe organizer $1. I LOVE these things!


We had a great day and I am super thankful for all our blessings!








No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-35200216-1