Friday, September 21, 2012

The Tot Lot - The Little Rabbit

 This week we "rowed" The Little Rabbit. It was quite a different book than the last two we did. The first couple of days it was harder for me to hold her attention but towards the end she was enjoying it. 


We always start the week off by working on the lapbook from Homeschool Share. She just loves cutting! 




 Tuesday she had her first gymnastics class. She loved it and did pretty good, only frustrating the teacher a few times because she didn't exactly follow his directions :). Sorry the pics are so blurry, I had to take them behind the glass.




Wednesday we were back to work on bunny stuff. Below she is making a bunny mask I found Here. I told you she loves to cut!



I found a Mommy & Baby animal matching game here. I laminated the pages so I can keep and use again. These turned out to be the biggest hit of the week, she requested this activity the most!


We ended our week with a field trip to the Springs Preserve. She got to see a couple real life bunnies just like the wild rabbit in the story. 





1 comment:

UA-35200216-1